About Jo Frost
MSc (Psych), PG Dip, UKCP reg., MBACP
Jo trained at the Metanoia Institute, London and the City University, London. She is qualified to the following level:
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist.
- MSc. Occupational Psychotherapy.
- BSc. Hons. Psychology.
- Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy.
- Practitioner Skills in Obesity Management (National Centre for Eating Disorders).
- Master Practitioner – Eating Disorders and Obesity (National Centre for Eating Disorders).
- Binge eating
- Poor relationship with food
- Certificate In Counselling Skills for Working with Children (awarded by The Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body – CPCAB).
- Safeguarding Children
- Working with Difference and Diversity
- Making Endings with Children
- Working with Metaphor in Play
- Helping Children Tell Their Stories
- Childrens Emotional Wellbeing
- Attachment Theory and Self-Awareness in the Counsellor
Jo is a member of the following organisations :
- A Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society.
- Registered with United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy as a Psychotherapist.
- Registrant on the BACP Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- A Member of Metanoia Institute, London.