About Jo Frost
MSc (Psych), PG DIp, UKCP reg., MBACP
Jo trained at the Metanoia Institute, London and the City University, London. She is qualified to the following level:
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist.
- MSc. Occupational Psychotherapy.
- BSc. Hons. Psychology.
- Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy.
- Practitioner Skills in Obesity Management (National Centre for Eating Disorders).
- Master Practitioner – Eating Disorders and Obesity (National Centre for Eating Disorders).
Jo is a member of the following organisations :
- A Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society.
- Registered with United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy as a Psychotherapist.
- Registrant on the BACP Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- A Member of Metanoia Institute, London.